As young people, we want to explore and engage in various activities depending on our own evaluation of its effect in our lives.
There are certain decisions and actions you will always be proud of and there are also a few things you sure will regret if you do them or fail to do.
Celebrated playwright Uncle Ebo Whyte lists twenty of these things you will regret doing in life.
1. Sending nudes.
2. You’ll regret not being loyal to who is used by God to raise you up.
3. Not taking education seriously.
4. You’ll regret not seeking God early and not getting deeper with God.
5. You’ll regret allowing people to push you around.
6. You’ll regret not being humble and not being patient with people.
7. You’ll regret not overcoming your anger.
8. You’ll regret not keeping your sexual desires under control.
9. You’ll regret not pursuing your passion in life.
10. You’ll regret not taking time management seriously.
11. You’ll regret not learning as many languages as you can.
12. You’ll regret not nurturing your primary relationships.
13. You’ll regret not forgiving yourself and forgiving others.
14. You’ll regret not reading enough.
15. You’ll regret not cultivating a savings culture.
16. You’ll regret not being nice to people.
17. You’ll regret being too timid in life.
18. You’ll regret not learning to, express yourself well.
19. You’ll regret postponing living.
20. You’ll regret not valuing yourself
If after reading this, you realise you’ve already done a few of these, don’t be too hard on yourself.
You may want to take a few steps back to try to re-examine yourself and bounce back stronger than before.